Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wouldn’t you like to be a Fiskateer?

A Fiska-what?

What is a Fiskateer you ask? In case you didn’t know, I am a Fiskateer! (see my new blinkie - I just learned how to do that - yea me!)

Well, you too can be a Fiskateer! Just go to
http://www.fiskateers.com/ and follow the “How to Join” link. Get to know one of the lead Fiskateers (pick Rebecca – you will see why in a later blog). All you have to do to get to know them is click on their photo and an email will open with their address already for you to send them a quick note. Tell Rebecca that Donna VW #3810 told you about this.

Now you may think I am telling you this so I can win something. Actually I am telling you so that you can win something. Once you hear back from your Fiskateer you will follow the link they give you to join the Fiskateer community. Then the fun begins! Watch your mailbox for a really great personalized gift. My friend
Summer got hers just the other day. You will not be disappointed.

Oh, yeah, if you do register, come back and let me know what your Fiskateer number is (just for fun).

Also, you can follow their blog. They always have lots of great ideas and fun events going on. Watch for my next blog to see what I got to do with Rebecca and a group of other Fiskateers.

1 comment:

  1. I just figured out the whole blog/link thing too :)

    I just wanted to pop in to say thank you for taking the time to comment on my post at the Paper Crafts blog.

    Your projects are darling

    ReplyDelete