Monday, November 16, 2009

I won an OnLine Class from Fiskateer Rebecca!

About two weeks ago I found out from Fiskateer Rebecca that I had been chosen (along with 14 other lucky women) to do an online UStream class with her. I do mean lucky, because it was a random drawing. A few days later I received a package in the mail with all the goodies that I would need to do the class (sans tools and glue). Check out all the Heidi Grace goodies!

I loved these printed chipboard add-ons. I apologize for the glare, I am still trying to figure out how to get better blog photos (suggestions appreciated). You can't really see, but there are five different sheets. There are tags, swirls, book plates, hearts and scallops. They are all self-adhesive.

Also included were flower and alpha stickers.

And last, but not least, a great stamp set! I was so excited!

My next post will show you what I made in the class.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment