Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fiskateer Rebecca's UStream Class


This is the layout that I made in class.












So I told you about all the goodies that I got from Fiskateer Rebecca to do her UStream class. Well, I wanted to show you what I made. It is a two page layout. The left page is supposed to have three 3x3 photos aligned to the right of the page on the kraft paper. The right page is for a larger photo to align to the left of the page on the kraft paper. The result is a grouping of photos in the center of the two page lay out.

I had never done an online class. I didn't even know what UStream was, but I learned. I made the project as we went (so you will have to excuse my stamping slurs). We could watch Rebecca throughout the class and we could comment on a chat. It was really neat to hear everyone's comments and ideas as we went along.

This is what the two side columns look like.
I must say this was a very exciting experience for me. I loved working with the products. The chipboard is fun and really adds dimension to the pages. The Heidi Grace paper is two sided, giving you lots of options. And Rebecca is a great teacher with a fabulous sense of humor!

If you don't already follow their blog, you may want to start...

a little birdie told me there may be another class like this offered again...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment