Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Idea from House of 3 Glass Apothecary Jar Idea


We have friends that host their annual "Soup Day" on Christmas Eve Eve (that's December 23rd).  It is an open house and they have many varieties of homemade soup available all day long, as well as other goodies.  It is a wonderful time of fellowship.  People come and go the entire day.



They are one of my favorite families.  They are so willing to spread their joy to others.  I wanted to make something special to bring them this year and I saw this idea on House of 3's blog
Mine is different, but I just loved Rhonna's idea. 
(I spread out the ribbons so you could get a better look at the attachments)
I found this fabulous glittery reindeer to add to all the goodies.

I just added some ribbon and tags and a little note card to tell them how much they are loved.


And of course I filled it with clusters of pecans and gourmet popcorn-

If you get there before me - don't spoil the suprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment