Monday, October 31, 2011

EEK!

It has been a while since my last post....well a really long while. 

I made this for my sister last year and never took a photo before I sent it. She was good enough to send me a picture today. I got the idea from another blog, but I couldn't tell you who. I repurposed a little window frame that had some Christmas items on it. I think it looks much better with the Halloween theme.  This cute little guy has a button nose and eyes made out of green brads.  This was a good use of my circle cutter and circle punches. 



I am really bad about taking photos of my work. And as you can tell, I have not been very consistent about blogging. I got a little encouraging comment recently and I thought I would try to be better about posting what I am up to.

1 comment:

  1. very cute!!! Yesterday was fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work.... it did not go unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete